1. Rental date is secured with a half of your rental rate as a non-refundable deposit and an executed rental agreement.
2. The remaining balance, plus Florida sales tax when applicable, must be received 30 days prior to the rental date.
3. A refundable damage deposit of $500.00 is due 30 days prior to the rental date, and will be returned in full via check from Junior League within 10 business days after building inspection by rental manager/JLGL representative and key returned.
4. If items on the checklist have not been completed an additional cleaning charge may be incurred to the renter, thus reducing the damage deposit amount returned to the renter.
5. All renters must acquire event insurance either through their homeowner’s insurance or commercial liability policy as described in the contract or through www.theeventhelper.com or www.wedsafe.com. The Junior League office must receive certificates 15 days prior to the date of the event. Insured must match the name of the person/entity who signs the contract.
6. All plants/flower arrangements must have a water tray to protect the floors from water damage.
7. All invitations must read The Junior League’s Sorosis Building and a photocopy of the invitation must be provide to the Junior League.
8. Smoking in NOT permitted in the building at any time.
9. All vendors hired for event must be disclosed to JLGL and provide JLGL liability insurance. Please see preferred vendors page for required coverage.